Why Are Word Press Sites Good for SEO?
Word Press is the most used CMS(Content Management System) for developing websites. Word Press has proven a solid SEO foundation as content management system.
- Word Press provides many SEO optimized themes. These types of themes have great importance in SEO because they load fast.
- It is easy to use and free to download.
- Word Press websites are very easy to optimize because Word Press has a different type of plug-in.
- It is built in open source and easy to customize the theme and easy to create a plug-in.
- On- Page SEO optimization is not easy because there are many factors in On page SEO. Word Press makes it easy and can be optimized in less time.
- Anybody can set the URL structure easily using “permalinks” option.
- Title Tag and Headings can be optimized easily at the time of adding page or post.
- Content can be optimized easily because in visual rich text editor we can make the words Bold, hyperlink, italic easily.
- Most themes are mobile friendly. Mobile friendly websites treated specially by the search engine when it comes to rank a website.
- All-in-One and Yoast SEO are two best plug-in to optimizes any website for SEO.
- Word press also have plug-in for easy sitemap setup and Google webmaster and analytics set up
- Anybody can manage WordPress CMS have a basic WordPress training.